Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Put a Stud On It!" Cross Stud Your Shoes, DIY

I am studding everything ATM. (at the moment)
Why should shoes escape my wrath.

 Tutorial
 Things you need.
  1. Shoes
  2. Studs
  3. Ruler
  4. X-acto knife
  5. Pencil
  6. Pliers

 Think of a design . 
 I wanted a cross

 Find the middle of the shoe and mark about one inch down from the top.
Then use your ruler and draw a straight line with a pencil.
*You are going to stud across this line.
 I made an indent with the stud which left a small mark .



 Then with my x-acto knife I pushed it through  just enough to break through,
 then I put my stud through and bent the ends with my pliers.



Continue down with  4 studs.

Then add two studs to make your cross.


I am also working on a cross sweatshirt.
 I can't wait for you all to see it.


Afraid of the knife?
 These are the faux studded shoes I did using sliver puff paint.
No knife required.
You can check them out HERE

Happy Wednesday.
Lots of <3,
Anne

8 comments:

  1. so cute! great job!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute! Love them
    xx Tanya
    http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. They are cute. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been loving studs on everything, too! i really want to DIY, but the studs are hard to find here, and i never get around to ordering online!! got any place in particular you get yours from?

    [oomph.]
    Enter to Win a Complete Anti-Aging System

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy mine at Hobby Lobby but they sell them all over the internet pretty cheap in bulk.
      :)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!