Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, March 14, 2016

Side Bow Sweatshirt DIY


 I saw this amazing sweater on Pinterest about a year ago and I have always wanted to re-create it. I finally decided to make one using  a hot pink sweatshirt that only cost me $5.00.

 Inspiration

Pinterest
I love re-creating things.



Tutorial
 Things you need
  1. Sweatshirt
  2. Ribbon or Scraps from another shirt.
  3. Scissors 
  4. Sewing machine 
  5. Needle and thread.
  6. Straight pins
Before
 Cut off the collar
 I took one of my other shirts,
and I used the hem part of the sleeve for the bow. 
You could use a favorite ribbon to do the exact same thing.

Cut 7 to 8 inches down one arm.

Fold over your edges and pin.

Pin your ribbon  on the edge of each side

 Sew




  Tie and wear


Have a wonderful Day
Lots of <3,
Anne
For more Re-styles 
Head over to my Pinterest page.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!